Re: Interesting social phenomenon...

  • From: Jim Van Baalen
  • Date: Fri Apr 25 15:24:48 1997

I find it interesting that every time there is discussion on NANOG
that actually is pertinent to network operations, someone feels the
need to point out that it is somehow inappropriate for this list.
By the time I saw messages related to as7007 I had already diagnosed
the problem, but I don't see anything inappropriate about discussing
it here.

Jim