Re: routes to hit 50,000 soon? or filter AS 7007....

  • From: Mark Borchers
  • Date: Fri Apr 25 15:08:28 1997

> AS7007 has a 1 800 number 1 800 918-0524
>
> I cant get an answer
>
> They started advertising more secific routes for our CIDR block at
> approx 7:45 PDT.
>
> They are connected to Sprintlink.
>
> Could someone pull the pug on these guys.

Preliminary info from Sprint (~12:30 EDT) was that AS7007 (FL
Internet Exchange) was announcing the entire global routing table
plus numerous more-specifics in their peering session with Sprint.
Subsequently Sprint began appearing as the best-path to everywhere,
seriously inconveniencing my lunch hour.