Re: Ascend GRF400

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Thu Apr 24 13:50:54 1997

(I do not know if this is true, but it is a guess). That the Netstar
product did the ATM routing extremely well. I believe that was its
market originally.. All of the other cards, the ether, the new T1 line
cards (hah-hah) maybe even the HSSI cards are all new since Ascend took
them over, to broaden their market.

I hear their ATM interfaces are great, haven't played with them yet though.

Just a thought,

-Deepak.