cyberpromotions

  • From: David Graves
  • Date: Wed Apr 23 01:29:15 1997

He can sign all of the deals that he wants.  If he doesn't stop
his illegal tactics of theft of services, he will be out
of business -- we have contacted the local police department
after the 3rd or 4th time he used our mail relay -- they
believe that charges of theft of service will stick.  We are
holding off civil suits against cyberpromotions and their clients
until criminal charges have been brought.  Once he has been
charged with criminal theft of service, we will sue both cyber
promotions and their clients for damages.

He speaks of first amendment rights -- he should pay more attention
to laws regarding simple thievery.  They will be his downfall.