Re: NSI SAYS FCC SHOULD ASSUME INTERNET REGISTRATION FUNCTIONS

  • From: Joseph T. Klein
  • Date: Tue Apr 22 11:29:34 1997

Keep the agencies of the United States government out of this.

This sounds like NSI is trying to wiggle out of participation in
CORE. NSI does not like a solution that provides no guarantee that
NSI will be one of the new registries.

This is Washington politics - SNAFU and FUD.

Operators, read the documentation and decide for yourself.

http://www.iahc.org/

The IETF COREdb working group is defining a technical solution to
"too much bureaucracy."

Who thinks the FCC can be less burocratic than a shared database?
Do I see any hands?

If you agree with the IAHC solution then show your support
and advocate that your company sign the MoU.

From:   Joseph T. Klein, Titania Corporation http://www.titania.net
E-mail: [email protected]  Sent:   10:07:06 CST/CDT 04/22/97

If the Internet stumbles, it will not be because we lack for technology,
vision, or motivation. It will be because we cannot set a direction
and march collectively into the future.
                      -- http://info.isoc.org/internet-history/#Future