RE: YI: BBN/MCI Peering Change 3/31/97

  • From: Scott Huddle
  • Date: Mon Apr 21 16:34:25 1997

Just to update everyone on some of the strange traceroutes,
MCI continues to support our customer relationship with BBN
by taking MEDs, and will continue to do so for a bit longer,
hopefully this will be transitioned real soon.

BBN has been a great customer, best of luck in your new ventures!

-scott

Sean Kennedy <[email protected]> wrote on Mon, 17 Mar 1997