Re: MCI outage

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Sat Apr 12 18:43:47 1997

sigh.......my point Scott was only to wonder if the worldnet outtage was
in anyway related to last night's MCI problem?????  Apparently it was
not.... which is fine.  I am curious if anyone outside AT&T was aware.
believe me if i had a phone number for their NOC I would have called.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://pobox.com/cook/
Internet: [email protected]             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://pobox.com/cook/sboard.shtml