Re: Ad Hoc, eDNS, AlterNIC and the bunch

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Fri Apr 11 00:51:59 1997

On Thu, Apr 10, 1997 at 05:16:45PM -0700, Wayne D. Correia wrote:
> At 6:21 PM -0500 4/10/97, Karl Denninger wrote:

> >> Grow up Karl! Hank Nussbacher said as follows:
> >>
> >>    Of the over 25 signatories (so far), MCI is just one.  UUnet, Digital,
> >>    France Telecom, EFF, are others that come to mind.
> >>
> >> Hank is only one member of the IAHC and does not issue official
> >> statements.
> >
> >But he lied.  The EFF has said they *HAVE NOT* signed.  In fact, according
> >to the other people involved, *NONE* of those so-called signatories are in
> >fact signatories at this point in time.
>
> Karl,
>
> Please do not use the EFF as a basis of your argument. You and I both read
> the previous message where Hank indicated John Gilmore [EFF board member]
> was the one that indicated that EFF is ready to sign.
>
> thanks!

READY to sign and SIGNED are two different things.

Further, Mr. Gilmore can say what he wants.  Until he is *EMPOWERED* to sign
on behalf of the EFF, he can't.

Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, http://www.mcs.net/
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| NOW Serving 56kbps DIGITAL on our analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal