Re: Ad Hoc, eDNS, AlterNIC and the bunch

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Thu Apr 10 18:09:57 1997

> Like it or not, NSI is a company who I don't believe wants to share the
> job of being a registrar with anyone.

Let's see.. According to their site, over 1 MILLION domaines
registered.... times, oh, $50/year... $50M/yr with no competition,
customers with no alternatives and no need for customer support or
accountability.

I can see why the NSI doesn't want to share.

I can also why they must be made to share.

Isn't April 1997 the end of their contract anyway?

-Deepak.