Re: Ad Hoc, eDNS, AlterNIC and the bunch

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Thu Apr 10 18:04:56 1997

On Thu, Apr 10, 1997 at 04:56:35PM -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Karl Denninger writes:
> > The IAHC has said they *SIGNED* the documents.
>
> Karl, our press release said no such thing. It clearly stated that
> IANA and ISOC had signed the documents and the rest of the
> organizations would be signing at our formal ceremony in Geneva at the
> end of the month. It is not my fault that you systematically
> misinterpret virtually every statement that has been made.
>
> Perry

I wasn't talking about the press release.

I was talking about Hank's pontification.

Karl Denninger ([email protected])| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, http://www.mcs.net/
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| NOW Serving 56kbps DIGITAL on our analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal