Re: Not to be alarmist...

  • From: Christopher E. Stefan
  • Date: Wed Apr 09 21:10:56 1997

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> but has anyone else noticed that AOL's mail servers have been down for,
> ohh, two days now?  Does this count as a "severe outage"?

This problem has also been reported by several other ISPs in my area to a
local ISP mailing list.

Christopher E. Stefan                        [email protected]
http://www.ironhorse.com/~flatline           finger for PGP key
System Administrator                         Phone: (206) 783-6636
Ironhorse Software, Inc.                     FAX:   (206) 783-4591