Re: Fall Boardwatch or April Fools ?!

  • From: Vadim Antonov
  • Date: Wed Apr 02 00:09:42 1997

Do i qualify?  I particularly like the 8-hr sleep part... :)

--vadim

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 97 22:34 EST
From: [email protected] (John R. Levine)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Fall Boardwatch or April Fools ?!
Cc: [email protected]

>I looked at the paper guide handed out at NANOG.  In there, they list Sean
>Doran as the Senior Network Engineer for both Sprint and MCI.
>
>Conflict of interest? =)

Hey, Sean, can you be my Senior Network Engineer, too?  Duties include
sleeping up to 8 hours every night and drinking (1) free beer should we
happen to end up at the same bar some evening at a conference.

But it'd look so great on my letterhead ...

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 640 Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 387 6869
[email protected], http://iecc.com/johnl, "New witty saying coming soon."