RE: peering points

  • From: Brian Smith
  • Date: Tue Apr 01 14:18:18 1997

Nathan,

I should note that I found this list extremely helpful (it is a first
attempt), it is a shame that there isn't a web page out there for all
the NAP's that any user can go discover who peers there, and at what
connection speed. LINX in London provides this basic service, and it's a
not for profit.

Bjs