Re: Ascend/Netstar GRF 400

  • From: Jeff Wabik
  • Date: Mon Mar 31 14:21:01 1997

FYI:

Thanks to the good folks at MAGIC, there is now a mailing list for
discussion  of the Ascend GRF.  If you're interested:

	List:		[email protected]
	Subscribe:	[email protected]
	Owner:		[email protected]

Note the list is very new..  Traffic volume is low.

	-Jeff

--
Jeff Wabik                              E/Mail:  [email protected]
Ascend Communications (www.ascend.com)  Phone:   +1 612 996 6814