Re: NAPs - Temperature vs Packet loss

  • From: Brian Horvitz
  • Date: Sun Mar 30 00:11:26 1997

I experienced an airflow problem on a 7010 once which just made it shut
down and restart when it got hot.  Are you sure that this is not
happening occesionally?  It would seem to me that a 7xxx router should be
able to survive its shutdown threshold without affecting performance.

	Brian Horvitz
	WebSecure, Inc.