Re: Anti-SPAM announcement from AT&T Worldnet

  • From: Reid Fishler
  • Date: Fri Mar 28 21:51:43 1997

While we are discussing AT&T Worldnet, does anyone LOOK at mail to abuse?
I personally emailed this address, along with root and postmaster over three
months ago, and I know of at least 4 others who did the same, and got no
response. In fact, I believe 2 of the addresses bounced...And when BBN
(transit provider) was called, they refused to do anything about it...
Reid Fishler
Lightning Internet Services, LLC