Re: boardwatch magazine -- hotbed of spammers? irresponsible jerks?

  • From: Tim Gibson
  • Date: Thu Mar 27 13:14:34 1997

Mr. Vixie,
	Sorry you are spam magnet, but I like to read BoardWatch while
taking a dump... been reading for years. TAKE their free copy, push them
that 1 issue closer to bankruptcy.

	I pick option 5, after the full issue of BoardWatch dedicated to
anti-spam. They are hipocrits <sp> with maybe Mr. Dixon's superiours
possessing some of 2 and 4 combined due to the lack of training they
provided him. 1 is too harsh and 3 can't comment on without further
screen garbage coming across.

							Tim Gibson