Re: Domain Rant

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Fri Mar 21 17:15:54 1997

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Karl Denninger wrote:

> If you pick or support the IAHC model, then you had better be right --
> because the alternative is that the world collapses.

Bull! If the IAHC doesn't work, you simply build an alternate network of
nameservers and use them instead. Just like eDNS is doing now. Nothing
about the IAHC removes this as a failsafe possibility.

But first we need to try the IAHC because if it does work it will solve a
lot of problems that we are facing.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]