Re: Fwd: master "spam remove" list?

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Fri Mar 21 15:56:10 1997

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Vince Fuller wrote:

> Has anyone else received this? Is it legit or is it yet another dishonest
> attempt by spammers to improve the quality of their mailing lists? I very
> much suspect the former as I doubt that spammers pay much attention to
> "remove" lists.

	At best, it's some guy who thinks he can come up with a list and
the spammers will follow it.  At worst, it's a shill for Sanford Wallace
trying to retaliate against "the anti-spammers" for getting hacked.
	More details in news.admin.net-abuse.email and .misc, I'm sure.

  | "When I've captured my adversary and he says, 'Look, before you kill |
  |  me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?' I'll say,    |
  |  'No,' and shoot him."               --Peter Anspach                 |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----