Re: Domain Rant.

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Fri Mar 21 12:59:14 1997

> 	Now, you see.  That's interesting, because I don't have any trouble
> imagining Paul say no, even to someone who has been giving him money.  It
> has to  do with the nature of the person.  That's been one of the hallmarks
> of the Internet, the personal integrity of those put into positions of
> responsibility.

:-).  I guess you can see that David and I have worked together.  Twice he
has been my indirect supervisor, and as it turns out he never heard me say
"no" but he has heard me say "f*** o** and d** m*****f*****", and I dare say
that Network Solutions has heard even choicer words when they screw up.

Giving me money is no guarantee of polite treatment.  I do the right thing,
money or no money.  The funny thing is, people keep giving me money anyway.