Re: Domain Rant.

  • From: Hong Chen
  • Date: Thu Mar 20 19:41:31 1997

Yes, we have to do something about it. Recently, I have seen
several large ISPs got affected by Internic.

I know for sure that both Aimnet.net and Internex.net are
putting on hold, despite the fact that Aimnet.net already
paid and our check was cashed 2 days before they put us
on hold.

You just cannot imagine how many our customers are getting
affected. CRL, Aimnet, and Internex likes are major ISPs with
hundred and thousands of corporate customers using their
services.

George, we are fully behind you on this.

Hong Chen				408-567-3800 (tel)
[email protected]			408-567-0990 (fax)