Re: NANOG 10

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Thu Mar 20 09:47:35 1997

At 08:50 AM 3/20/97 -0500, Michael Gibson wrote:
>Agreed, Toronto would be the ideal location.

In fact I was approached by a couple of Canadians eh ;-) looking to explore
hosting a future NANOG.  I still need to work with them on initial
recommendations (hotel and room availability, data needs, transportation
issues, etc.), but the locations discussed were Vancouver and Toronto.  As
mentioned before, all we need is a sponsor to step up to the plate.

Another North American possibility to explore would be Mexico. I personally
don't know the state of Internet connectivity there, or if it even makes
sense; only a couple of .mx folks come to NANOG now.

Bill

William B. Norton	<[email protected]>		(313) 764-9430