Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

  • From: Ichiro Mizukoshi
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 23:43:17 1997

Hi,

Let me toss an Idea to encourage people to return address space.
	*) Charge to NIC's (whole) IP Database Entry as maintenace fee.

It will
 A) discourage people to store "not used addresses".
 B) Charging refresh the Database Entry, regullaly. So, addresses will not
be lost.
 C) Cost of the database maintenace should be payed by someone. Even the
address was allocated/assigned.

P.S.
Database Entry is not the IP address. It's a set of IP addresses, its
administrative responsible is the same.

Regards,

Ichiro Mizukoshi
e-mail(office):[email protected]