re: class B for sale

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 15:31:33 1997

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Michael Dillon wrote:

> There are no leaders of the Internet. The problems are *YOUR* problems and
> it is *YOUR* responsibility to solve them as much as anyone else's. As
> always, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

You know, that last line is so overused its sad to see someone I would like
to think is intelligent use it. I as a person am not capable of changing the
way things work at ARIN or across the internet as a whole, but yet I am not
the problem either. I'm at best a bystander watching you people play your
silly games and pointing out what I think is right or wrong.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]