Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 15:00:36 1997

	You could, of course, SWIP (or otherwise delegate) both halves of
the block to the same maintainer. Same effect.

	DS

 Jeane L. Dixon, world renowned psychic, died Saturday (1/25/97) at age 79.
 There was almost universal sadness and lament throughout the world of
 celebrity psychics. Contacted at her home, Dionne Warwick's spokeswoman
 said that "[Miss] Warwick is beside herself -- none of us expected this to
 happen".