Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 14:22:30 1997

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Lon R. Stockton, Jr. wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Brett L. Hawn wrote:
>
> > Been there, read that, and I still say they're selling space, leasing space,
> > auctioning space, etc. Fact of the matter is they are _CHARGING MONEY_ (not
> > bannana peels) for services rendered. Their services are to hand out IP
> > space and maintain databases, therefor they are SELLING space.
>

> So, since I paid money for my car registration & license plates, I should
> be able to sell my plates to someone else to put on their car?

If you ask me? so long as you reported the sale and did all the paperwork,
sure.. why not.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]