Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Sun Mar 09 12:18:13 1997

Demand vs. Supply, this sounds like a 3rd grade economics class. This is no
longer a couple of colleges with a bunch of grad students folks. This is a
worldwide business (no matter how much me, you, or anyone else would like it
be something else) and people are here to make a dollar. If I can makea few
bucks (or a hell of a lot of bucks) by selling space that is mine to do with
as I please.. so be it.

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Joseph T. Klein wrote:

> More than a few people have hoarded, sold, and exchanged
> Class Bs for profit. Such exchanges should be given the
> same value as the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge and lunar
> land parcels.
>
> The result of a few gaining money for B space has been
> to encourage people to horde it.
> --
> From:   Joseph T. Klein, Titania Corporation http://www.titania.net
> E-mail: [email protected]  Sent:   09:38:37 CST/CDT 03/09/97

>                 -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]