Re: Firewall in Routers??

  • From: Robert Laughlin
  • Date: Wed Mar 05 13:16:08 1997

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, dave o'leary wrote:
> What was the title of the seminar you were attending and who was the
> speaker?  Was this something on a slide or just something that the speaker
> said?
>
> We'll try to sort out which mkting person was out running amok
> and fix the presentation (and most likely the speaker).
>
> thanks,
> 						dave

The seminar was called "Building a Global Corporate Intranet". As far as I
can tell this same seminar is on the road being presented all over the
country.  The reference to the 7500 routers is on the slides. To the best
of my recollection, the speaker never refered to the routers by model
number. I attended the presentation at Tyson's Corner.  There were about
400 persons at the seminar. The publication number of the handout
containing the slides is:  0563_02F7 / 843601-01

Your welcome,
Robert Laughlin
DataXchange                sales:  800-863-1550            http://www.dx.net
       Network Operations Center:  703-903-7412 -or- 888-903-7412