Caveat Emptor....

  • From: Tony Li
  • Date: Mon Mar 03 19:07:44 1997

This is somewhat off topic, but there's no better place...

It has come to my attention that a certain significant router vendor's
representatives have told some of their prospects that I've worked on their
system.  Just to set the matter straight, my total employment for the past
6 years has been either at Juniper Networks or at Cisco Systems (or at
cisco Systems ;-).

If you've heard otherwise, I would very much appreciate hearing from you as
I'm contemplating legal action...

So far, I have no reason to believe that this is the policy of the
aforementioned vendor.  In fact, I suspect that it's an overzealous
salesdroid.  Caveat Emptor.

Thank you for your attention.  We now return you to your regularly
scheduled drivel.  ;-)

Tony