Re: "routing table slots" and the real problem

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Mon Mar 03 18:30:24 1997

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Gary Zimmerman wrote:

> Has anyone looked at Ascend's (NetStar Gigarouter).  We have and like the
> direction.  If they continue to deliver, I think they are going in the
> right direction.  Still some parts missing, I hope we can hold on until
> they get here, but the direction is right.  I think the open idea is the
> only way to go on this issue.

We have been using them for about 5 months now, and I like them a lot. We
have worked with Ascend to fix a large numbers of problems. They are very
stable now, and have a lot of people working to make them better.

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."           Matthew 6:34