Re: Firewall in Routers??

  • From: Paul Knight
  • Date: Mon Mar 03 17:24:57 1997
  • Posted-date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:59:58 -0800 (PST)

Hmm, yes.

At least one router vendor (with sufficient processing power) is doing
this...  Here is a pointer to some basic info on Bay Networks'
implementation, dating from last September.

http://www.baynetworks.com/Products/Briefs/baysecrs.html

--
Paul Knight 			     mailto:[email protected]
IP Engineering, Systems Test	     Office: (508) 916-7087