Re: "routing table slots" and the real problem

  • From: Gary Zimmerman
  • Date: Mon Mar 03 09:45:45 1997

Has anyone looked at Ascend's (NetStar Gigarouter).  We have and like the
direction.  If they continue to deliver, I think they are going in the
right direction.  Still some parts missing, I hope we can hold on until
they get here, but the direction is right.  I think the open idea is the
only way to go on this issue.

Gary Zimmerman
Savvis Communications    http://www.savvis.com
email:  [email protected]