Re: Big providers use NAT to squeeze little ISPs

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 20:52:54 1997

  I will restart my question as such:

  It is my understanding that;

  One of your principal objections to NAT boxes is that they are
  motivated by technical and trade practices you find dishonest.

  Please define and expound.

  I'm tired of people on the net running around blaming things on
  conspiracies and anti-trust, and never taking the time to defend
  their outrageous assertions.  Your assertions are bunk.

  Do you really think that big ISP puts in /19 filters to make life
  hard for the "little guy" at the bottom of the "money pile"?

  -alan