demon.co.uk spam policies? [sorry if off-topic]

  • From: Rick Payne
  • Date: Mon Feb 24 13:12:07 1997

Scott Call writes:
 > In light of the recent spam/nospam discussions on the list, I thought
 > I'd share something one of my customers got with the rest of you:

[Spam from a Demon customer cut]

I think if you try mailing the spam concerned to [email protected] they
will deal with it - regardless of what the spammer may claim.

Did you try that?

Rick
--
Rick Payne, Senior Network Admin     | Meddle not in the affairs of
NETCOM Internet Ltd.                 | dragons - for you are crunchy &