Re: ANS nad RADB updates ?

  • From: Gerald Winters
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 14:31:26 1997

Javier,

  We, the routing arbiter, update our copy of the RIPE db every
15 minutes between the hours of 2am and 3pm EST Monday through
Friday.  The hours change to 5am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
We adminsiter both the RADB and ANS data bases.
  Sometime over the next couple months we shift to EDT, or move
ahead 1 hour from EST.

--Gerald

Javier Gonzalez writes:

>	Hello all,
>

>	I'm sorry if this is a too stupid question, or if this is not the
>appropiate forum to ask these kind of questions, but I'm a beginner on
>that and still have a great lack of knowledge.
>	I would like to know what are the days and hours that ANS, RADB or
>other american organizations choose to update their database information
>from RIPE Database.
>	I need to know that in order to minimize the effect of a
>BGP configuration change that also means a change in the RIPE Database.
>	I'd highly appreciate any information on this point.
>

>	Thanks a lot

>Nombre/Name: Javier Gonzalez Vela.
>Empresa/Company: Telefonica Transmision de Datos // IBERNET
>E-mail: [email protected]
>Telefono/Phone: + 34 1 584 08 18
>Fax: + 34 1 523 44 99

Gerald A. Winters		         [email protected]
Merit Network, Inc.                     (313) 747-3522 (office)
4251 Plymouth  Road, Suite C.           (313) 747-3745 (fax)
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785