ANS nad RADB updates ?

  • From: Javier Gonzalez
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 12:10:17 1997

	Hello all,

	I'm sorry if this is a too stupid question, or if this is not the
appropiate forum to ask these kind of questions, but I'm a beginner on
that and still have a great lack of knowledge.
	I would like to know what are the days and hours that ANS, RADB or
other american organizations choose to update their database information
from RIPE Database.
	I need to know that in order to minimize the effect of a
BGP configuration change that also means a change in the RIPE Database.
	I'd highly appreciate any information on this point.

	Thanks a lot

Nombre/Name: Javier Gonzalez Vela.
Empresa/Company: Telefonica Transmision de Datos // IBERNET
E-mail: [email protected]
Telefono/Phone: + 34 1 584 08 18
Fax: + 34 1 523 44 99