Re: New Root Name Servers

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Mon Feb 17 15:26:39 1997

I have J and K in my named.ca file, but not L and M.  It is reasonable
to assume that they are not available for public use yet, as they are
not listed in the currently-available named.root file available from
the InterNIC.

                                        ---Rob

PS: No, I was referring to the incorrect root name servers which you
promulgate.