did mci upgrade at mae-east?

  • From: Craig Nordin
  • Date: Thu Feb 13 18:39:54 1997

My little tester shows that we went from about 30% packet loss across
MCI-MAE-East to maybe 1%.

I saw some MCI "Outage" messages all pointing towards the 13th with
downtime specified for rebuilding parts of the ATM section of the
network.  Maybe one of those repairs went in at MAE-East?

Whatever it is, it looks better than it has since about September 20th
when I started noticing severe packet-loss at MCI MAE-East.

I hope it isn't just a fluke in my "sensors" :)

Cheers!

--

Craig Nordin -- [email protected]  Virtual Networks  http://www.vni.net