Re: [NANOG] RFC1918 conformance

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Wed Feb 12 18:33:25 1997

Gated allows you to specify the ospf router id. AS others have mentioned
so does Bay.  Out of curiousity, is anyone running anything other than
Cisco, Bay or something with GateD (which includes IBM 6611, Netstat
Gigarouter and a few others which escape recall at the moment) for
routing in the Internet (not private nets; I know that Mitsubishi
Electric Corp of America uses IBM 6611 and some 2210, all with backlevel
software).

Dana