Re: New Peering Point - Atlanta Internet eXchange (AIX)

  • From: Dorn Hetzel
  • Date: Tue Feb 11 23:47:53 1997

Nathan Stratton writes:

> But the big question is, is it protected from a airplane crashing into it?

	Hmm.  Good point.  Maybe we can get MARTA to rent us space in
	the Peachtree Center station.  That should be proof against
	everything under 5 or 10 megatons :)

	Or we interconnect the two locations in Atlanta and then we
	can claim that customers connecting to both will be safe from
	single-airplane errors and only have to worry about
	double-airplane errors :)

-Dorn