Re: New Peering Point - Atlanta Internet eXchange (AIX)

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Tue Feb 11 21:17:52 1997

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Dorn Hetzel wrote:

> The main idea is that this is a place to exchange traffic, not make
> another huge circle of routers (if we can avoid it).  Bay has been
> kind enough to sponsor this exchange with switches and routers that
> can be shared in a number of ways, removing the need for many participants
> to bring their own router.  This will also result in VERY low cost of
> connection.

But the big question is, is it protected from a airplane crashing into it?

Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."           Matthew 6:34