Re: Alpha test of MAE filtering capability

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Fri Jan 31 14:55:31 1997

> IMHO, as long as money is involved, and as long as someone thinks that
> they have a chance of getting away with something, they will try it.

Entirely agreed.  On the other hand I have what is turning out to be a
unique (here) point of view about this.  I don't want to prevent this
kind of theft -- I want to discover it, and remove perpetrators from any
IXP where they try it.  I don't want to block it.  I want to ensure that
it is never tried twice.  I appear to be in the minority wrt this view.