Re: IP Filtering / CIDR Block Size / SprintLink

  • From: James D. Butt
  • Date: Mon Jan 27 15:50:41 1997

> Who, in addition to SprintLink, is currently implementing IP
> filtering based on CIDR block size (/19)?  And where can I go
> to learn more about this issue?

I beleive AGIS has filters now. You can get the specifics off www.agis.net
and click on Network Engineering and read the Nanog presentation info.

The best place to go is the nanog archives...for more information about
other providers...

  James D. Butt 'J.D.'
  Network Engineer                                   Voice 319-557-8463
  Network Operations Center                          Fax   319-557-9771
  MidWest Communications, Inc.                       Pager 319-557-6347
  241 Main St.                                          [email protected]
  Dubuque, IA  52001                                   [email protected]