Re: Suggestion for NANOG Meeting

  • From: Mike Leber
  • Date: Mon Jan 20 13:02:53 1997

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Eric D. Madison wrote:
> As a carrier, I know that we should not and can not filter/censor/monitor
> any content on our "pipes".

So you would ignore one of your customers SYN attacking random victims on
the net?   Or one of your T3 customers ping bombing somebody with a T1?

There already is precedent for deal with abuse.

Mike.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 408 282 1540 |
| Hurricane Electric      Web Hosting & Co-location        Fax 408 971 3340 |
| [email protected]                                           http://www.he.net |