Re: Info on MAE-EAST

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Thu Jan 16 10:16:29 1997

Brett writes:
> You miss my point, I know of a fair number of local ISP's that would love to
> connect at MAE-Houston for the interconnects alone if the costs were within
> reason. The $2000/month I mentioned is your 10mb line to the nap, that
> however doesn't get you connected, thats just your loop cost, and for a
> small fry like me.. thats too damn much, way to damn much.

I guess I do miss  your point since it in fact does get you connected to
the switching fabric. At least, it did in the beginning. Perhaps things have
changed and noone told me.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email protected]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob