RE: Questions about Internet Packet Losses

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 21:52:15 1997

From: "Chris A. Icide" <[email protected]>
>Yelling at techies to fix it is not the solution.  Yelling at techies for talking
>technical terms is even worse.

Well, for the record, my intention wasn't to "yell" at anyone, just to
point out what I thought might be some wayward priorities in the
allocation of brain cycle resources. If it appeared otherwise then I
do apologize, I just tend towards colorful language to help keep the
snoring down to a dull roar.

And also for the record I think it's safe to say I'm about as
technical as most anyone here.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.std.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989