[no subject]

  • From: Unknown
  • Date: Mon May 22 23:37:59 2006

If NANOG does gather heavy consensus, like it does with technical
issues, watch out -- because they will slay whatever spammaster or
protocol-adulterer they find.   Then they would become essentially
like Vatican City is for the Virtual Catholic State.

I hate spam and will shut it down as fast as possible.  I hope it
gets treated like fax-junk-stuff rather than postal junk stuff.
I'd like to organize with folk to oppose and shut down spam, but
there is already one heck of a motivated group of us out there,
we just don't quite have the cooperation thing going yet.  I don't
think NANOG will help, even though you might find many NANOG folk
fighting spam with you.

> This party really is going downhill fast, it's astounding to watch,
> like boy scouts dropped off in Somalia proceeding to organize litter
> policing...

I don't neccessarily agree with the above statement but it is one helluvan
image!

Cheers!