Need help w/internet draft.

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 01:38:51 1997

I've been working on an internet draft on using NAT techniques for
agreggating the core routing tables.

I'm to the point that I need some assistance with general internet-draft
writing practices.  I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right
direction or otherwise offer general assistance.  The RFC's and other
docs on the registrar's web site are of little real use.

Technical suggestions are also welcome.

What I've got so far is up on the web at:

http://www.mt.net/~forrestc/route.txt

Another question I have is related to the appropriate forum(s) to discuss
this particular draft in.  I have no desire to add greatly to the noise
level in non-relevant lists.

[email protected]