Re: Info on MAE-EAST

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Tue Jan 14 18:18:23 1997

The "standard" MAE product comes with 1/2 rack of colocation space, and a
specific amount of 110VAC or -48VDC power, which I can't recall at the
moment. A Cisco 7507 and CSU/DSU will easily fit in that amount of space.
More space and/or power are available at additional cost.

You'll need to check with an MFS sales rep for pricing, and to see what
the power restrictions are.
	Steve Feldman
	MFS Worldcom (or whoever we are this week!)