Re: E.E. Times?

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Mon Jan 13 16:00:14 1997

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Craig Labovitz wrote:

> The EE Times writer stumbled across the May/June BoardWatch article that

September actually.  http://www.boardwatch.com/mag/96/sept/bwm17.htm

And I wrote a rebuttal that was posted to 4 or 5 ISP mailing lists
http://www.ispc.org/news/news003.html

I've written a complaint to the EETimes editors regarding this and
referring them to both URL's above. In my opinion the article is
plagiarism, stupid and not even news.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]